Thursday 30 May 2013

Make Up Academy - Budget Heaven - Pt 1

It looks brighter in the bottle than it dose on the nail but the name Deepest Purple is a better description for it. The 1st Coat seems bare but it drys quite fast and the second coat really dose in justice. Its glossy and dark , suppose it's not really for summer but my old goth tendencies just came out when I saw it. Can you really complain when it was only a £1. There are many more colours to choose from and I'm sure I will work my way through the all. This is the new bottle which suspiciously looks like the Essie brand but only a bottle dupe , much nicer than the old ones makes it look like a classy varnish. The brush is a bit small but only when it came to my thumb nails. Overall  a good buy.
2nd Coat


1st Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment