Friday 24 May 2013

Steeler For Life So I'm Showing Support In My Own Way

If you haven't heard of them already I'm referring to the "Sheffield Steelers Ice Hockey" team. I recently went into Xtras in Meadowhall. They have a great range of beauty products but at an a affordable price. This is where I spotted the Essie nail varnish called Orange It's Obvious. Its very bright and was £3.99 so half the rrp price. The Steelers colours are orange and teal so i had to pick it up, other than i don't have many Essie Nail Varnishes and up to now they all came from Xtras. 


So for the teal I already had a Barry M Nail Paint for £2.99. I later realised it was almost the same colour as Rimmel's 60 Seconds Green With Envy for £3.69 I'd picked up just two weeks earlier. Duh moment! Luckily both purchases were part of two 3 for 2 offers.


This took two coats to get this orange and its super bright and beautiful. I find the Essie varnishes seem to last the longest but with a top coat both should last well.

No comments:

Post a Comment