Wednesday 7 August 2013

Midweek Mask - Superdrug Hydrating Self-Heating Mask





This is made for normal to dry skin types to give a hydrated healthy looking complexion. It has jasmine and evening primrose flower extract in it. The warming sensation it to help open and draw out impurities.This is also paraben free and made in the UK. All the single use Superdrug mask sachets are 99p or at the moment 4 for 3.


This smells very floral and is quite gloopy I would suggest not putting too thick of a layer on as it drips down slowly. The warming sensation is as you apply it and I could feel it a bit while I relaxed but not much more luke warm than hot. This just isn't for me and I won't be repurchasing it If you do want to have a try when you clean it off use warm water as cold just smears it around your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment