Tuesday 25 June 2013

Colour With Some Umph! - Color Tattoo


This is Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr. Its been all over the Internet and then some, it's not new but it is different. This is a gel cream eye shadow and cost £4.99. I've bought it in On and On Bronze. The reasoning for this is I can and have used it on it own. I found without a base it did crease on me but it was a rare warm day I think. After that I used Gosh Velvet Eye Primer I bought this a while back on offer but its usually £9.99. It works great under the eye shadow and I really think they work well together. 

Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer
Swatch
The other reason is it works perfectly in combination with the Make Up Academy - Undress Me Too Palette. The powder sits well on top of the cream and can create a good colour blend. My swatch doesn't do it justice so go in to a drugstore and swatch it. The quality really is there and gives an easy look without having to do much. I found it easiest to apply with my finger but I think the sponge cosmetic applicators would suit it too. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo, Gel Eyeliner & Blackest Black Mascara
I really want to try out some more now that I've seen the results. The ones I'm interested in are Turquoise Forever, Permanent Taupe and Pink Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment