Wednesday 24 July 2013

Midweek Mask - Montagne Jeunesse - Anti Imperfection

I think we all need a pick me up mid week. Its that ache in your back and seeing forward to everything else we have to get on with and finish. I say what better way to treat ourselves than to chill out after a hard days work put your feet up and get cracking with some self pampering. So from now on Wednesday will be my mask day. Its not so much hiding behind a mask and more about getting ready to face the rest of the week head on. 


This is a Montagne Jeunesse face mask and is called Anti-Imperfection. The mask is around £1.30 in shops but can be purchased here. It has a very medicinal smell to it with the main undertone coming from the Aloe juice. It is grey in colour so who knows which one she was using that day but its easy to apply and very thick in consistency. I also think there is a lot of product for the cost with it being 20g in a sachet. If I'd thought more before I put it on I probably could have got two uses out of it.

This is the quote from the website:

Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Blemish Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion. 

So all there is to it now is to get on with using it just rinse face with warm water then apply over face & neck avoiding the eyes and lips. Next sit back and relax for 10-15 minutes or until the mask has dried. Then rinse of with warn water and pat dry.

This feels like I can barely move my face to the point where I can't even talk but I guess that happens a lot with mask. As it dries I can see spotty patchy on my nose which I believe are where my pores are so maybe this could be doing something.

I tried smiling but I couldn't move my face  because as soon as I did it goes like crazy paving across your face. When I did rinse it takes a bit of elbow grease to get it off as it is so thick but worth that bit of effort.

So this is me afterwards my face feels a bit tight but also feel super clean as for the blemishes I think long term use it could have a good effect but short term I can't see my blackheads on my nose so I think it really dose give a deep cleanse to my pores. It also felt drying and I have dry skin to begin with so I did moisturise once it was all rinsed off.



No comments:

Post a Comment