Thursday 25 July 2013

Mini Boots Haul


So I went to Boots with the intention of getting some new make up. I looked at the Color Tattoos I wanted to swatch the pink gold as I'm still fancying it and there was no tester pot so will try somewhere else, I wanted to try the Rimmel scandleyes eyeshadow pencils and the only colour I liked had been "tested" out as in everyone in that colour had been used. This is the most frustrating thing about Boots and Superdrug I know its people nicking them or just being ignorant but it's also the shops choice then to replace them otherwise I won't buy them if I can't test them out. I was contemplating the N07 offer where you buy 2 cosmetics products and get the bag of minis free. I then got ignored blatantly by the woman in charge of the stand which I always love. I tried the samples out as there was a primer and mascara I could have trialed but the eyeshadow was like crazy glittery and it looked so nice in the pan. 

So anyway mini rant over here's what I got:

  1. Top Left - Seventeen Wild Metalic Cream Eyeshadow £3.99
  2. Below This - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol £3.99
  3. Middle Left - Peanut Nougat Bar - 60p
  4. Bottom Left - Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask 99p
  5. Bottom Right - Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel - Passion Flower & Mango £1.30
  6. Bottom Right - Boots Offer - Double Points Valid Until August 11th
  7. Top Right - Boots Large Sectioning Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment